Imperfect Christmas Eve..so what?

So I can officially say the line everybody's been belting out for days....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


wooh...tonight a few hours ago was one heck of a Christmas Eve ...To be honest...I wasnt that merry ...I knew it the moment the one of our lights short-circuited a FIRE actually started..Then evrything else bad just seemed to follow

I guess it all started with my little bro being so damn impatient for at least clock to strike midnight and pestering the me out. Then when I thought things were getting better when we decided to open the presents early, I felt, well, like crying... That's how I felt. But I guess it was just me being a drama queen and focusing too much on THE IDEAL Christmas (am sure you have an idea of what it is) But it's CHRISTMAS EVE after all and I didnt want to ruin the night for anyone so I gave an effort to lighten my spirits....

Now that I've let that all out, I'm burying that now and off to the brighter side of th
e night....

Waiting for the clock to strike twelve was soo tiresome that my sibs ended up playing with their gifts already with Papa...he was the most hyper "kid" playing ....

soooo fast forwarding to a couple of minutes before Christmas....My little bro couldnt wait any longer for the fireworks...yehp, it's allowed at our place ..

Ironically though, when we were about to start....Little brother started packing up his toys telling us "nag.andam na ko kay unyag masunog ag bay" (Im preparing incase the house gets burned down) He wasnt joking around but I WE found it HILARIOUS....until he started crying....I STILL found it hilarious hahah..not being mean ha...It was just so cute

k...better hit the hay

p.s. as much as I wanted to share some pics of my lil' bro's ways...blogger upload has ceased on me


 
 
Copyright © ...so long
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com