hurt but not offended..anymore

Have you ever tried crying at the wrong time wherein your tears cant control themselves and end up showing in front of the people you'd least want to see? Then no matter how much they pester you to tell them what's wrong YOU CANT???....


That happened to me a while ago...Incase you haven't read the post before this and I couldnt blame you since a day hasnt gone by yet and am posting again -_-...The tears that I held back last night rebelled and ended up releasing at the wrong time and place. No matter how much I told mama to let go of me already, she wouldn't stop treating me like a baby who needs her mother when tears roll down her face. Don't get me wrong, I'm forever thankful for the care my mother has given, BUT there are really just those moments when a girl would like to cry out in SOLITUDE and shouldn't be asked why.

But honestly, ever since this morning, I didn't harbor any negative emotions from last night. Something just happened to triggered my tears T-T.

Therefore I conclude (LOL) that once you feel like crying and you're on your own. LET IT OUT. or it might rupture at the wrong time :P

p.s. apologies for the consecutive posts -_- Again, just needed to let it out
 
 
Copyright © ...so long
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com