please dont let the weekend end T^T

This week was one heck of a week...Even though my eyes are like blinking (lol..duh)...Certain three things for this week are still so vivid in my head...

The very first scouting-hand-on activity we ever did for Scouting class ....what you might ask? Well, we were made to grill fish and cook rice the scouting way ..You know, the whole fire, wood, charcoal stuffs...Even the some BOYS were excited that they helped out...well, it looked as if they were the so-called GIRL SCOUTS hahaha... AND AND....one of the guys was my crush er...well I dont really know what's the best term to describe it him.......so yeah, I thought I wasnt crushing on him anymore but during the scouting thing, I saw his mature side again, in short, the side of him I rarely see since he's downright imma 99% of the time which caught me of guard...

I picked the wrong-est time not to do homework for a certain subject... Ms. Values was already on the verge of walking out even after she just came in ...So know I have to write a whole page essay on Filipino Culture....1oX!!!....and this all triggered my disappointment-with-myself-breakdown...Don't worry, I'm coping up with myself though...

Teachers decided to welcome us by bombarding us with projectS ALREADY!...We have this THESISthe fact that it's just a BABY thesis DOESNT ease the torture....WEBSITE MAKING...BOOK BINDING...a PLAY...DANCE for the upcoming CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION AND the suspense-giving project in Reading that still needs clarification...All this to do before the END OF FEBRUARY...since our vacation is pushed earlier due to NAT ohw irony


So yeah...busy busy busy...
 
 
Copyright © ...so long
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com