Apologies for Hell Week -_-

Gaaah! I miss my blog! I miss posting and I miss my affies and cyber buddies!

I forgot to mention that this week is the last week of school before CHRISTMAS VACATION. Cool right?...NOT..It's also what we call HELL WEEK.


HELL WEEK'S WAYS:

Monday-Tuesday: Completion of clearance (once again my cramming skills saved me >.<)

Wednesday: School held Dawn Mass....NO CLASSES....plus the study session starts

Thursday-SATURDAY: 3RD PERIODICAL EXAMINATION! got the afternoon to study but still...




And as much as I'd like to share about the not-so-hell-ish..even great parts of this week...I'm suffering from wooziness at the moment and my brain is nagging me to get out of the net world...

Ugh, I cant wait for this week to be over already...

p.s. hope to blog hop to affies and reply tags soon (>x_x<)
p.p.s sorry for the bluntness of this post (><)
 
 
Copyright © ...so long
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com